The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) supports projects that bring the ideas of the humanities to life for general audiences through public programming. Applications are due August 11. Learn more.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- The Plans for State Aid for Public Libraries and Federated Systems report is now open November 1, 2023
- Sign Up Now for Professional Development Workshops October 25, 2023
- Bureau of Library Development Updates – October 2023 October 19, 2023
- PLA 2023 Technology Survey October 11, 2023
- Fall PA E-rate Training Workshops Scheduled October 10, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction