The Stand for Your Mission Awards will recognize nonprofit boards that have “established advocacy as an expectation for engaged and effective board leadership and, by doing so, are helping their organizations realize their missions and set priorities in partnership with policymakers rather than wait for the outcome.” The winning organization will receive a $5,000 cash award. The deadline is January 26, 2018. Membership is NOT required. Learn more.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Register Now for Reframing Library Organizations with the Futures School February 15, 2024
- Responses Needed: Statewide Forum Interest Survey February 14, 2024
- CPF Device Program February 12, 2024
- PA Edventures: Sign Up to Receive a NEW Monthly Newsletter from PDE February 6, 2024
- Pennsylvania Summer Library Program: 2024 Showcase and Roundtables February 5, 2024
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction