Read about Samsung’s Solve for Tomorrow Contest to compete for amounts up to $100,000. The deadline is October 23, 2019.
Get the Compendium in your inbox. Subscribe now!
- Free Admission to PA Trails of History Sites and Museums on Saturday, September 24, 2022 September 13, 2022
- State Library of Pennsylvania Hosts LGBT Center Traveling Exhibit: “With Open Heart and Open Arms June 22, 2022
- Patron Shares Video of Trip to a PA Library June 16, 2022
- Seneca Library District Participates with CHOP June 10, 2022
- Digital Humanities Advancement Grants May 31, 2022
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Power Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft Social Media State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction